Precisely control the movement of machinery with this joystick from Schneider Electric. The robust controller is ideal for moving large industrial equipment, such as cranes and hoists. A chromium-plated bezel provides superior protection against corrosion and wear to extend the controller's service life. The switch operates in two directions to allow for both the forward and backward moving of machinery. This controller is supplied as a complete unit, so it's ready to install and use.
Features & Benefits
• Includes short-circuit protection for improved electrical safety
• High electrical and mechanical durability to maintain consistently superior performance throughout its service life
• Compatible with a wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +70°C for versatility
• Resistant to vibration and shock, so suitable for harsh working environments
• Compact size so only needs a mounting cutout of 22mm
• Factories and workshops
• Storage and packaging facilities
• Shipbuilding industry
Is this controller waterproof?
Yes, this controller is waterproof. It carries an IP66 (ingress protection) rating, which means it's completely dust-tight and protected from hose-directed water, rain or snow. It isn't, however, intended to be submerged in water for an extended period of time.
Inquiry - Schneider XD2 Joystick Switch